Grab a bargain with 2 of these fresh whole Chickens.
Great tasting whole Chickens that are bursting with flavour! Lovely Chickens for roasting, with plenty left over for sandwiches and bones for a rich stock, you can't beat a good roast Chicken.
Here is how we would roast our Chicken;
1. Remove the Chicken from the fridge to reach room temperature
2. Preheat the oven to 240C (gas mark 9)
3. Wash and chop your veg and place at the bottom of your large roasting tray
4. Place your Chicken on top of the veg, and season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of oil
5. Pop the Chicken into the oven (turn down too 200C) for 1 hour 30 minutes
6. When your Chicken is cooked and removed from the oven, leave to rest for 15 minutes on a board covered with tin foil/tea towel
7. Carve and serve with your desired vegetables for the perfect roast
We always endeavour to provide you with consistency of cuts, weights and sizes. Since our butchers cut our meat by hand, they may have to cut slightly over or under your ordered weight in order to ensure you get the best quality.