4 x Topside Beef Joints
Topside of Beef is one of our popular Beef Joints for the Sunday roast! And in this pack, you get not one, not two, not three but FOUR! One for the oven, and three for freezing!
Our roasting Beef joints are freshly cut and hand selected by one of our in house butchers. Our fresh, English, Topside joints, with added basting fat, for that extra taste and flavour, are perfect for the family roast. The way we would cook this succulent piece of beef is:
- Pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Add a little water in the tray just covering the bottom.
- Season the Beef with some salt and pepper if you like.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes
- Remove the foil
- Cook for a further 15 to 30 mins depending how well done you like your Beef.
We always endeavour to provide you with consistency of cuts, weights and sizes. Since our butchers cut our meat by hand, they may have to cut slightly over or under your ordered weight in order to ensure you get the best quality.