Extra Large Boneless Pork Loin Joint
Why not try this with...
Hand trimmed by one of our in house butchers, this Pork Loin joint is a fantastic roast. It is a great source of protein and is very lean. Here is a quick method for perfect crackling;
- Heat the oven to 240C (gas mark 9)
- Rub the Loin with oil & salt
- Place on a bed of vegetables in a baking tray
- Cook for 20 minutes at 240C (gas mark 9)
- Turn the oven down to 180C (gas mark 4) and cook for 20 minutes per lb
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
We always endeavour to provide you with consistency of cuts, weights and sizes. Since our butchers cut our meat by hand, they may have to cut slightly over or under your ordered weight in order to ensure you get the best quality.
*Pork Loin pictured is avg. 4KG